Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Blue Mountains Photographer: 'Sydney Tattoo Expo 2013'

When I get  to the city, I always make sure to make the most of it and all the entertainment that Sydney has to offer :).  Early last month the Sydney Tattoo expo was on.   Always wanted to get there and...what a thrill !! So much to see and to do ... here my glimpse of it !
Absolutely loved it ! can't wait for next year again ! (this time planning to attend whole day/night :)


(Miss Pin-up pageant was also on that day, all as gorgeous as each others ...
Tough job for the judges ! )

*****************







Miss Pin-up pageant:  Sparkle Ahoy
2nd Place winner:  Eszter Varadi
3rd Place winner: Miss Joellen
********************



















































4 comments:

  1. Great shots here !

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Bridget love them xxx

    Eszter Varadi( 2nd place winner of the Pinup Pageant )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cela avait l'air d'une Expo passionnante et grace à ses photos on découvre un peu leur savoir faire. Photos enrichissantes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this really sums up the event Brigitte, that's some serious head tattoos, great series of shots

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking time to leave me your comment on my work, your feedback is always appreciated (Unfortunately I can not reply to it with Blogger, but do leave me your name and a link of your blog (if you have one) so that i can come and discover your artistic world as well !

***Merci de prendre le temps de me laisser un petit commentaire (je ne peux helas pas vous repondre directement avec Blogger) mais laissez-moi votre nom et le lien de votre blog (si vous en avez un) et je me ferais aussi un plaisir de decouvrir votre monde artistique :) ***