Saturday, March 30, 2013

Blue Mountains Photographer: 'Opening of AfterFive Fashion with the Darnell Collection'



Early last month, I've been invited to the official opening of the 'After Five', Fashion from the Darnell Collection at Hazelhurst Regional Gallery & Art Centre (Gymea NSW).  Gorgeous display of vintage dresses from Christian Dior to John Galiano and more, simply superbe ! 
(Of course, couldn't help myself, took some shots :).  If you get there, make sure to get to their shop after browsing, you can also get yourself a mini book of the collection (with photos mostly from: Brigitte Grant Photography ! Such a thrill for me to see my work in prints again ! 
The exhibition is open until 12 May.











Below: Claudia Chan Shaw officially opens  After Five Fashion at Hazelhurst Gallery
 




























<












Below:  Charlotte Smith (Curator of the Darnell Collection)




1 comment:

THANK YOU for taking time to leave me your comment on my work, your feedback is always appreciated (Unfortunately I can not reply to it with Blogger, but do leave me your name and a link of your blog (if you have one) so that i can come and discover your artistic world as well !

***Merci de prendre le temps de me laisser un petit commentaire (je ne peux helas pas vous repondre directement avec Blogger) mais laissez-moi votre nom et le lien de votre blog (si vous en avez un) et je me ferais aussi un plaisir de decouvrir votre monde artistique :) ***