Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Blue Mountains Photographer: 'Portrait... Cabaret-style'

This is Rosie who came to me for some shots for her work profile and after they were done,
and before packing up... I really wanted to do some
fun shots 'Cabaret' kind of style 
which I thought would suit her perfectly !

(Les photos ci-dessous sont de  Rosie qui est venue me voir pour un shoot pour son profile de travail  et avant de finir la seance, on s'est eclate' a essayer un shoot style 'portrait cabaret' qui je trouve
lui va a ravir !)



Thank you for your comments/opinions !
MERCI pour vos commentaires/opinions :)


1 comment:

THANK YOU for taking time to leave me your comment on my work, your feedback is always appreciated (Unfortunately I can not reply to it with Blogger, but do leave me your name and a link of your blog (if you have one) so that i can come and discover your artistic world as well !

***Merci de prendre le temps de me laisser un petit commentaire (je ne peux helas pas vous repondre directement avec Blogger) mais laissez-moi votre nom et le lien de votre blog (si vous en avez un) et je me ferais aussi un plaisir de decouvrir votre monde artistique :) ***