Sunday, July 24, 2016

Blue Mountains Photographer: 'The Young Empress'

I feel that working with a good team during a shoot makes my job so much easier.  For The Young Empress shoot, I worked again with so talented girls:  Erin for the hair and Lee for the make-up.

I love how I turn up, throw at them some ideas for my shoot and we all start to brew things. Inspiration images from the internet and Pinterest helps too, then we all bring our vision together.  
We never know exactly what we will do but on the day while doing the make-up and hair, it always comes together so well with each of our own skills.  Then... its my final twist with how I capture what I have in mind and edit how I visualised the images to be.  Absolutely thrilled with the result out of The Young Empress.  She is beautiful, confident and I feel theres also a sense of sensibility and yet empowerment in these images.
What do you think ?

Je trouve que c'est tres important de travailler avec une bonne equipe, cela facilite mon travail.
Pour le shoot de 'La Jeune Imperatrice', j'ai travaille' avec la meme equipe de filles, tres talentueuses:  Erin pour la magnifique coiffure, Lee pour le maquillage.
Souvent, je viens et je leur lance un defi avec quelques unes de mes idees folles pour un shoot et on part toutes dans notre coin a cogiter.
On s'inspire aussi des images sur internet, Pinterest et ensuite, on rassemble toutes nos idees.
On ne sait jamais exactement comment on fera le jour du shoot mais c'est en commencant a faire chacunes nos propres travail, maquillage, coiffure ect... que tout arrive.
Au final bien sure, c'est a moi de capturer comment je l'ai en vision, et editer comme je le sens.
J'etais vraiment contente a voir le resultat de tant d'heures devant mon ordinateur (ah oui, je suis une perfectioniste!) C'est toutefois gratifiant!  J'ai imagine' 'La Jeune Imperatrice' ...tres belle, beaucoup de confiance en soit et malgre' une touche de sensibilite' et de pouvoir.

Qu'en pensez-vous ?


Photo/concept/styling: Brigitte Grant Photography
Make-up: Lee from The Hairloom Hair & Beauty
Model: Jaida as 'The Young Empress'
(Published in Conceptual Magazine (Issue 6)






















Have a good week !
Passez une bonne semaine !
Brigitte Grant x


No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU for taking time to leave me your comment on my work, your feedback is always appreciated (Unfortunately I can not reply to it with Blogger, but do leave me your name and a link of your blog (if you have one) so that i can come and discover your artistic world as well !

***Merci de prendre le temps de me laisser un petit commentaire (je ne peux helas pas vous repondre directement avec Blogger) mais laissez-moi votre nom et le lien de votre blog (si vous en avez un) et je me ferais aussi un plaisir de decouvrir votre monde artistique :) ***