Sunday, July 24, 2016

Blue Mountains Photographer: Opening of 'NGALGA' Indigenous Art Exhibition

Official opening of 'NGALGA' Indigenous Art Exhibition last saturday at Gallery ONE88

I was so thrilled to attend, it was such a great night as I also got to meet lots of artists there and chat about their art ect... which was very special and felt very connected (being from the pacific islands myself) you feel like... almost being in the family gathering :).

All artwork will be on display and for sale until 31st July.


Vernissage de 'NGALGA' Exposition des arts des arborigines dans une de nos galleries locale.
Une tres bonne soiree et j'ai pu aussi rencontrer et discuter avec ces artistes, c'etait tres emouvant moi qui suis moi-meme des iles du pacifiques, on se croirait  'presque' dans une reunion de famille.

Leurs oeuvres seront en exposition jusqu'au 31 Juillet.

































































































Have a great week !
Passez une bonne semaine !
Brigitte Grant x


No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU for taking time to leave me your comment on my work, your feedback is always appreciated (Unfortunately I can not reply to it with Blogger, but do leave me your name and a link of your blog (if you have one) so that i can come and discover your artistic world as well !

***Merci de prendre le temps de me laisser un petit commentaire (je ne peux helas pas vous repondre directement avec Blogger) mais laissez-moi votre nom et le lien de votre blog (si vous en avez un) et je me ferais aussi un plaisir de decouvrir votre monde artistique :) ***